Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FEATURED ITEM FOR 11/11 THRU 11/18




Sorry it has been since last Tuesday since I have wrote anything..I have been so busy..Listing new stamps..inks..ribbons and more in my eBay store...stop by and take a look.. http://stores.ebay.com/Krafty-Corner




All House Mouse rubber stamps are 10% off Until Nov. 15th.... so take advantage of this sale..stop by HOUSE MOUSE STAMPS & MORE




The featured item for the week FIBERS & RIBBONS




buy any 3 ribbons and we will ship free.....




buy any 5 spools of ribbon ( mix & match) we will ship free and you will also get to pick a


6th ribbon free...please do not add your free ribbon to your cart or you will be charged...after you pay just e-mail me and I will place in with your order....
Watch for more post this week with some Christmas card idea's...have a Krafty day.....





































No comments: